The fire is extinguished. The hurricane is over. The flood waters have receded.

Now what?

Now you need a claims consultant — a licensed, insured public claims adjuster and expert in property assessment and loss consulting — to assist you
in reaching a resolution with your insurance company.

If you are unsure how to follow the insurance company’s rules and procedures, you’re having problems with your claim — even if your claim has been denied.

It’s not too late! Contact Us


Commercial Insurance Adjuster
Are you dealing with significant property loss or damage to your business and need a commercial claim adjuster?


Tired of fighting the insurance company?
We help homeowners negotiate their insurance claims and take away the stress of negotiating.


Consultants, accountants, attorneys, realtors, or brokers:
Do your clients need help recovering from a disaster Damage?