If you're an attorney, an accountant, a financial advisor, a risk manager, a broker, a realtor, or a business consultant, you can turn to us for:
- Expert witness testimony
- Property loss calculation
- Claim evaluation services
- Damage evaluation
- Claim assembly services
- Coverage assistance
Instead of letting your clients fend for themselves, consider pointing them to someone who can provide real help. Take a moment to ask yourself these questions:
- Haven't you always been a valuable resource for your clients?
- Haven't you already realized the benefits of tapping consultants and experts to supplement your services?
- Don't you want to increase your business through increased customer loyalty?
- Wouldn't you like to be confident that your client recovers from this major property loss with the maximum settlement he or she is due?
Fires, floods, and storms do occur—and when they do, know that you can count on Southern Loss Consultants to take good care of your clients. Contact us for more details.