Whether you're an apartment complex management company, a restaurant or hotel franchisee, a condominium association officer, the owner of a retail store, or a representative of a municipality or school system, you can turn to us for:
- Property loss inventory and damage evaluation
- Assistance negotiating with your insurance company
- Disputed or denied claims
- Income loss assessment and adjustment
- Loss of Business Use, Business Income/Business Interruption losses
- Claim resolution and maximized settlement
Before you consider tackling these jobs yourself or assigning them to one of your employees, ask yourself:
- If this were a business deal, would I hire an expert for a financial transaction of this magnitude?
- Was my workday calendar already filled before this loss occurred?
- Am I prepared to trust an employee to handle a large, complicated claim involving major damage to building and contents, as well as loss of business income? Can I afford to have that employee dedicate themselves full-time to resolving this claim over the next several weeks or months?
- Do I want this matter resolved knowing that an expert is looking out for my company's interests?
Let us take care of those details for you. We'll explain everything when you contact us.