Maybe you've been hit by a hurricane or your home was flooded. Maybe you found yourself in the path of a tornado, or as is more common, your home was damaged by fire.
Whatever your dispute with your insurance company—wind, water, fire, mold, insect damage, construction defects, theft, wet rot, or damage caused by trees—you can turn to us for:
- Property loss inventory and damage evaluation
- Appraisal / assistance in negotiation with your insurance company
- Disputed or denied claims
- Temporary living expense loss determination
- Claim resolution and maximized settlement
If you're like most homeowners, even if you've read your insurance policy lately, you probably didn't fully understand all the provisions, conditions, and endorsements.
And now, a catastrophe has happened. You owe it to yourself and your family to consider these questions:
- Is this a major financial transaction for my family and me?
- Was my family busy before this loss occurred?
- Would my family benefit if I could focus on their emotional needs and let someone else handle the time-consuming, tedious claims process?
- Do I want this matter resolved knowing that an expert is looking out for my family's interests?
While we can't fully understand what you and your family are going through right now, we do know how to help. Don't wait another day. Contact us today and we'll explain the next steps you need to take.